Friday, December 2, 2011

Personal Work : I'm Losing You

By Dirty


This is the slow one .. Another personal work one .. I'm not naming any names .. It's about someone who helped me through a lot and i thought she felt the same way that i did and then she really let me down .. At the same time , it was good that she did .. because it was that final push to me figuring out myself ..


                                                                                      Personal work dari aku


Work aku ni telah pun di"featuring"kan di ruangan media barat iaitu Shadowness sbg inspirasi harian .. korang bleh klik link kat bawah ni kalu nak tgk work power dari artis2 lain .. sekian .. adioss


http://shadowness.com/dailyinspiration/forum/daily-inspiration-145




2 comments:

  1. misterius, sedih, lonely .. perasaan apa ini yg ditimbulkan gambar ini, KERENN!!

    ReplyDelete